Family, Friends and Fun-Learning through play
The first five years of your child’s life are extremely important and the time when the foundations for their lifelong learning, good health, happiness and confidence are laid down.
Our aim is: To provide learning experiences through play, in a friendly environment where everyone feels welcome, involved and supported.
We welcome families from all cultural and religious backgrounds.
Outreach playgroup is held at Curlewis.
Our Playgroup sessions are run throughout the school term.
Wednesday from 10am – 12 noon
Curlewis Public School
* painting * play-dough * craft
* story-time * music * games
* information on how to give your children the best start at school and in life
What you need to bring:
* a water bottle
* hats and play-clothes (sometimes we get messy)
* lots of energy to play games and learn with your child..
Families with children under 5 – including babies-are very welcome!!